Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Purple of Life, scenes 20 - 22

INT. RESTAURANT - NIGHT

Andy sits at a table with Diana. They are both dressed elegantly. Andy takes Diana’s hand.

ANDY
I’m so happy you agreed to come with me.

DIANA
You were persistent.

ANDY
You mean persistence paid off?

DIANA
(chuckles)
Yes, I’d say it did in this case.

Andy gazes at Diana. He’s clearly in love.

ANDY
Diana, you are fantastic.

DIANA
(shyly)
Thank you.

Andy moves in to kiss Diana. At the last minute she puts her hand between their lips, stopping the kiss.

DIANA (CONT'D)
You still need to woo me. Show me how much you care.

DISSOLVE TO:

INT. BEDROOM - MORNING

Andy wakes up from DREAM. He lets out a big SIGH.

ANDY
You know, you’re right. I’ve got to show you how much I care.

EXT. DIANA’S BLOCK - MORNING

Andy parks around the block from Diana’s house. He takes his camera, then gets out of the car and walks toward her house. He spies her working in her garden. He finds a place to hide and starts taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment